Sunday, July 27, 2008

How Living in Temecula Saves You Money: Part 1

The Cosmetology Institute- A Paul Mitchell Partner School



It was really Erica who turned me on to this- kudos to her for doing it first and taking the risk of having a student cut her hair. What she, and subsequently I, was thankful to discover is that although they take FOREVER to cut your hair, they are meticulous, polite, pleasant, and most importantly to the title of this blog: cheap. And by "cheap" I mean really cheap. And by "really cheap" I mean super, duper totally cheap. As in (drumroll).......$10!!!!! Yep, as in one, single, crisp $10 bill. Of course, one should always leave a tip- the children are trying to put themselves through school here people!

my easy, chic, $10 haircut from the Paul Mitchell school


When I was there, there were folks from Murrieta, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Fallbrook....and of course, Temecula. Those of us lucky enough to live here didn't spend $10 on gas just trying to save money on a cheap haircut, and so for that I've got to say: living in Temecula saves you money!

For your own smoking deal on a cute cut:

The Cosmetology Institute - A Paul Mitchell Partner School

27536 Ynez Road, Suite E-1

Temecula, CA 92591

phone: (951) 694-4323

No comments: